Club Web Calendar
Activity Pictures Page
to 4-H sites
The Project Leader is Kelli Helms.
The meetings are held on the 2nd Sunday of the month at
- Each animal will be at a different time. This way we can focus your animal. Usually we
have cavy, then rabbit and poultry last. You only need to come to the meeting for your
type of animal.
- Members can do one, two or all three projects.
- Members are not required to have an animal to do the project. We can help you find an
animal if you would like to get one. If you would like to show your animal at the fair
later in the year, you will need to know the animal requirements. Please wait to get an
animal if you do not already have one.
Come join the fun!
Members will learn through a variety of hands-on activities such as games, making knowledge
books and working with animals.
- Proper care
- Knowledge of health, breeds, varieties, anatomy
- Take your animal to the fair!
Small and Large Animal Learning Day "2008"
Haley poses her chicken on the judging table.
Haley poses for the judge.
Seniors pose with their poultry as Chelsea steps forward for the
Seniors pose with their poultry for the judge. Chelsea looks at the
Haley G. is showing her chicken.
Britney is showing her chicken" Mr. Yokohama".
Punk-Melissa Holland's Polish Rooster
Ralph-cochin rooster-owner Melissa Holland
September 18, 2016